I completed my undergraduate degree from Sam Houston State University in Environmental Science. I went to work for the University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston, after a summer internship. During my tenure at UT-Health I completed an MBA in Finance and MS in Security Management. I started as an environmental waste specialist and, prior to leaving UT-Health to start my first company, I was the Risk Manager. As Risk Manager I was responsible for implementing the Property Protection Program for $2B in insured assets, worker's compensation for 7,000 employees, and a business continuity program for nearly $900MM in annual revenue.
In July 2013, I started HoustonHouseBuyers.com, a real estate company the specializes in purchasing houses directly from home owners. Our customers tell us that they do business with HoustonHouseBuyers.com for three reasons:
- We do what we say we will do. Close on time, for agreed to price, in all cash.
- Convenience. Homeowners tell us that they do not want to deal with the back and forth with real estate agents and buyers. It is very easy to sell a house to HoustonHouseBuyers.com
- Trust. We are BBB accredited and have done a tremendous number of transactions, and our close ratio is 100%, we always close.
Since HoustonHouseBuyers.com inception we have completed 100's of transactions and raised and paid back nearly $10MM in private capital. HoustonHouseBuyers.com is the fastest
In May 2014, SellUsYourHouse.com was born. This company specializes in three areas:
- Purchase problem properties
- Finds missing heirs for estates with real estate
- Solves complicated legal and title problems.
I have been an invited presenter at multiple local and national business and real estate events. If you would like me to speak at your event click on the contact tab at the top of this page. My short introduction and bio can be downloaded by clicking here.
Thanks for visiting my personal website. I live in Houston Texas with my two sons, Cameron and Carson, and my wife Sarah. I spend the bulk of my time with my family and growing two businesses. I am also an avid homebrewer and craft beer enthusiast.